The installer of the keyplug driver was previously downloaded from Wibu or from GRAPHISOFT website and it does not contain developer signature. Therefore the new Gatekeeper security feature of OS X 10.8 does not allow it to be installed by default.
There are two options to install these drivers:
1. Set Gatekeeper to allow the installation of any application.
- Open System Preferences/Security and Privacy
- Unlock the lock in the bottom left corner to allow changes
- Choose ‘Anywhere’ option from the ‘Allow applications downloaded from’ list.
- Install the driver
2. Allow only the installation of this application.
- Right click onto the install.mpkg
- Select Open
- The previously shown error message will appear but with an Open button
- Select Open again.
Wibu corrected this problem in the CodeMeter driver version: CM 5.20c and WibuKey driver version: WK 6.30b.