Let’s place a U-shape stair:
- Activate the Stair Tool.
- Open the ‘Stair Default Settings’ and make sure that the following settings are used (Story height: 3000 mm):
- Click ok.
- Click on the floor plan to begin inputting the Stair.
- Start drawing the stair and do a click when you about finishing the first flight (the ghost feedback helps you in that).
- Select the ‘Landing’ from the Pet Palette. Move the cursor into a horizontal position.
- Do a click when you satisfied with the length of Landing.
- Now select the ‘Flight’ icon from the Pet Palette and do a turn.
- With a double click finish the Stair.
Let’s make the flights equal:
- Two buttons of the Pet Palette can be used for that purpose:
- ‘Rearrange Steps’
- Both options will appear if you select the Stair and you click on the hotspot of the Baseline (blue line).
- Select the ‘Rearrange Steps’ from the Pet Palette and stretch the flight until both flights having the same number of steps (follow the ghost feedback).
- Click on the endpoint of the Baseline (of the shorter flight) then select the ‘Stretch’ command from the Pet Palette.
- Stretch the flight until it gets the same length as the other flight (use the Snap Guides for help).