The Magic Mouse and the trackpad gestures have been unified in ARCHICAD 22. The default behaviour of the 2-finger scroll is now the MAC OS recommended Pan, however it can be changed back to the legacy Zoom behaviour in System Preferences.
The main interactions on the Trackpad include:
- 2-finger scroll to Pan in 3D and 2D views
- 2-finger scroll + hold shift to Pan faster in 2D views
- 2-finger scroll + hold shift to Orbit in 3D
- 2-finger scroll + Option/Alt to Zoom in and out in 3D and 2D views
- 2-finger pinch to Zoom in and out in 3D and 2D views
Secondary – right click
You can enable the secondary click function is System Preferences, Trackpad, Point & Click. You can choose from three options as on the picture.
On Mac from OS X Lion the way of scroll was reversed to follow the evolution of the touch based interfaces. As a result since then in ARCHICAD the zoom also works that way. You can choose between the old and the new way in System Preferences, Trackpad, Scroll & Zoom