ARCHICAD 21 was announced on May 2, 2017. ARCHICAD 21 – Step up your BIM! ARCHICAD 21 introduces the highly-anticipated Stair Tool, featuring GRAPHISOFT’s patent-pending Predictive Design™ technology. For more info see the product page.
Step up your BIM
Follow our YouTube channel on ARCHICAD 21 Overview.
For detailed description and videos of new features, see the product page.
See the Version comparison page for more.
On this link you can find the Recommended Hardware configurations.
About File Format Compatibility in ARCHICAD 21 you can read here.
ARCHICAD 21 comes with several license types:
- Commercial license requires a CodeMeter Hardware-based or Software-based protection key
- Trial license is a fully functional 30-day license that can be downloaded from http://myarchicad.com and comes with a license number
- Demo version does not require neither a protection key nor a license number. All save/export options are disabled, but printing is possible. ARCHICAD can be downloaded from www.graphisoft.com/downloads.
- Education license is available through http://myarchicad.com. A 1-year license number is available upon approval.
- Pay-Per-use (PPU) license requires a hardware key. PPU license lets you run ARCHICAD for the number of hours purchased. (not available on all markets)
- Rental license requires a Hardware-based protection key. A Rental license lets you run ARCHICAD for 1,3, or 12 calendar months.
- License Borrowing – available from ARCHICAD 16 – when a temporary ARCHICAD Commercial license is borrowed from a multi-license CodeMeter Hardware-based or Software-based protection key.
Read here how to uninstall ARCHICAD.