ARCHICAD Quantities into IFC
With ARCHICAD 17 Hotfix 4 (build 5005) it is possible to export all the element quantities into IFC as custom properties, into an ARCHICADQuantities PSET. After enabling this feature with a registry/preferences key, the same quantities will be exported that are available in the Interactive Element Schedule.
For example the exported quantity properties look like this for a Slab in Solibri:
About the Registry Key
- Open up the Start menu, choose or enter Run, then type regedit and Enter
- Find HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareGraphisoftARCHICAD-64<ARCHICAD version>IFC folder
- Create a new REG_DWORD key with name ARCHICADQuantities, set its value to 1, click OK
Mac OS X:
- ~/Library/Preferences/com.graphisoft.AC-<ARCHICAD version>.plist
- Open it in Pref Setter
- Open IFC Folder
- Create a new Boolean key with name ARCHICADQuantities, set its value to True/Yes
- Save the plist file.
Note: ARCHICAD must be restarted for the changes to the Registry to take effect.
More information about registry key settings: RegistryOrPreferences