Antialiasing is turned off by default because we experienced significant slowness in case of 4K resolution (4096 x 2160) and with HiDPI screens during 2D and 3D navigation.
We are aware of that these video cards might be affected:
- Intel Iris Pro
We disabled Antialiasing for the problematic video cards in the released ARCHICAD 20 version. If users still would like to enable Antialiasing, the following registry key must be changed :
Please note that turning on Antialiasing might cause significant slowness during 2D and 3D navigation (pan, orbit).
- ~/Library/Preferences/com.graphisoft.AC-<ArchiCAD version>.plist
- Open it in Pref Setter or Xcode
- Select OpenGL (integer) folder
- Select the key called Antialiasing Mode.
- Change this key from -1 to 1
- Press cmd+S to save or Cmd+Q to leave the dialog and save the changes.
Note: This changing in Registry takes effect in the restarted ARCHICAD only.