BIM Server will not remain in a running state. Stops after a minute or less of starting.
The Java installation is not configured correctly, or it is corrupt, or it is missing.
Installing certain Windows updates may result similar problems. Proceed with the same steps as below to address such issues.
1) Navigate to www.java.com and choose “Do I have Java”
2) Click on the “Verify Java version” button
3) The Detecting Java screen may take some time to complete
4) Your results may be different from the below screen. Even if the results only indicate your Java is out of date, you should download and install a new Java.
5) Although not always necessary, it is recommended you close your browser, re-open it and return to www.java.com to verify the installation went well.
6) Finally restart your computer and verify that the BIM Server now starts properly.