Severity: workaround applicable | ID: 221334
In certain cases, it is not possible to sign in to Graphisoft ID through the License Manager Tool. After clicking on the Sign in button in LMT, then entering credentials on the appearing Graphisoft ID login page it is not possible to log in to the profile; the site reloads to login page instead.
- Open Internet Explorer
- Click the Tools button, and then click Internet options
- Click the Security
- Now click on Trusted sites and then click on the Sites
- Enter the Website URL (*.graphisoft.com) and click on Add.
- When you are finished, click on Close.
In some cases, some settings are managed by System Administrator. In this case, use Local Group Policy Editor
To open the Local Group Policy Editor from the command line
- Click Start, type gpedit.msc in the Start Search box, and then press ENTER
User Configuration>Administrative Templates>Windows Components>Internet Explorer>Internet Control Panel>Security Page
- In there the “Site to Zone Assignment List” should be Enabled and in the Options there’s a Show Click the Show button allows you to add the website (graphisoft.com) and the value, which for Trusted Site is “2”