When an ARCHICAD user attempts to open an existing Teamwork project, the operation fails with the error message as above.
The following factors can be root causes of this message: version compatibility problem, network issue or damaged project data.
Check for updates
Make sure that all ARCHICAD clients and BIMcloud / BIM Server components are updated to the latest build.
Check the Network Diagnostic Tool
- Run the Network Diagnostic Tool either from the Open / Join dialog or from the Teamwork Palette.
- The Network Diagnostic Tool may provide further information and/or instructions about the issue.
- Make sure that BIMcloud / BIM Server is fully accessible.
Attempt to leave all Teamwork projects.
- Open all teamwork projects, that are in joined state on the affected computer using the user account in question.
- Send & Receive.
- Leave the projects (Teamwork menu > Project > Leave Teamwork Project).
Delete the Local Data with the Local Data Manager
Local Data deletion will require the user to rejoin the projects and all unsent changes will be lost. Try to leave all joined projects before attempting to delete their Local Data.
- Launch ARCHICAD.
- Open the Local Data Manager from the Teamwork > Projects menu.
- Select and delete the projects and libraries one by one.
Contact your local GRAPHISOFT support representative
During the investigation a Support Package – created based on the affected project – might be necessary. See the Creating a Support Package article for further help.
If all ARCHICAD users receive the error, restore the affected project from a backup
- Open the BIMcloud / BIM Server Manager web-interface in a browser.
- Select the affected project on the Projects page.
- Open the Backups panel and select the most recent backup in the list.
- Rollback the project as a new one.