After upgrading to 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.8 (Mountain Lion) or 10.7 (Lion) the BIM Server (versions 13 thru 17) issues the following message Teamwork Monitor Service of one of installed modules is not running error.
The service startup that belongs to the BIM Server has changed during the migration of the operating system.
Repair the server
To fix your installation without losing data follow these steps:
- Repair all installed modules
- Use the ArchiCAD DVD or the downloaded BIM Server installer
- Run the installer, it will run in repair mode
- Repeat this with all installed modules (e.g. BIM Server module 14, BIM Server module 15, BIM Server module 16)
- Repair the installed BIM Server versions starting from the highest version down (e.g.: repair BIM Server 17 first, then BIM Server 16 second and BIM Server 15 the last time)
- The following message might appear during the repair process, but this can be ignored
- As a result you will have all of your BIM Server modules running on the released builds
- Apply the latest hotfixes on all modules
(For an alternative solution also read: How to troubleshoot if the BIM Server stops randomly after starting )
If repair does not help
In case repairing the BIM Server does not help and you cannot uninstall the BIM Server either, uninstall the server manually and then re-install it from scratch.