Requirements of the site
To use the upgrade site, you will need:
- A key that is eligible for upgrade and is connected to the computer.
- An active Internet connection.
- Installed protection key driver :WibuKey or CodeMeter based on the type of key you have.
- A supported Internet browser (Safari, Internet Explorer).
- Up-to-date Java environment (you can find detailed instructions below, how to install Java).
- Enabled Java content in the browser
- On Mac click on System Preferences choose Java and add https://upgrade.graphisoft.com to the Exception list on the Security tab
- On PC open Control Panel choose Java and add https://upgrade.graphisoft.com to the Exception list on the Security tab
How to install, uninstall Java
If you are experiencing problems with the site on a PC, please follow these steps:
- In Control Panel / Add-Remove programs check what Java versions are installed on your computer. There could be several different versions and upgrades installed.
- Remove all Java versions and upgrades. Leave no Java component at all. Before doing this, make sure no other applications are using Java.
- Reboot your computer (don’t skip this step!)
- Install latest Java from: Java.com