Requirements of the site
To use the upgrade site, you will need:
- A key that is eligible for upgrade and is connected to the computer.
- An active Internet connection.
Installed protection key driver (WibuKey or CodeMeter based on the type of key you have).
- By default this is installed with ArchiCAD.
In case you need a more up to date driver, or you installed the wrong one, you can download the latest GRAPHISOFT tested version from GRAPHISOFT’s website. The drivers from wibu.com/codemeter.com may not be compatible with the upgrade site.
- An up-to-date supported Internet browser. (Safari, Internet Explorer)
- Up-to-date operating system.
On Mac click the Apple button on the menu bar and choose Software Update.
On PC launch Windows update using the start menu.
- Up-to-date Java environment (you can find detailed instructions below, how to install Java).
- Enabled Java content in the browser
On Mac click on System Preferences choose Java and check Enable Java content in the browser checkbox on the Security tab
On PC open Control Panel choose Java and check Enable Java content in the browser checkbox on the Security tab
How to install, uninstall Java
If you are experiencing problems with the site on a PC, please follow these steps:
In Control Panel / Add-Remove programs check what Java versions are installed on your computer. There could be several different versions and upgrades installed.
- Remove all Java versions and upgrades. Leave no Java component at all. Before doing this, make sure no other applications are using Java.
- Reboot your computer (don’t skip this step!)
Install latest Java from: Java.com
To install Java on Mac visit Java.com for instructions if you use OS X 10.7 and 10.8. For OS X 10.6 users the Java updates are distributed by Apple through the built in Software update… feature.